From Democracy to a Monarchy and Back Again! – A look into Greece’s Political and Economic Influences

This Flowchart entirely captures Greece’s economic and political outlook. Through many different forms of monarchies and democracies, one could easily tell where Greece is now, and where it has been.

https://www.plectica.com/maps/6B9HWKSQF/edit/89PI3P0MA

3 thoughts on “From Democracy to a Monarchy and Back Again! – A look into Greece’s Political and Economic Influences

1. Your flowchart was quite informative. I was the delegate of Greece in Model UN last year and there was some information that I was unaware of. Every card had tons to tell. It took a while to read it all! Though this flowchart is nice, it does need a bit more organization to it. All the arrows were hard to follow to their respective successors. Otherwise, well done.

2. You did a good job explaining how external events influenced the population’s opinion specifically in your card about Communism. I would argue, however, that Oligarchies are the prelude to modern day representative democracies. As I interpret edit oligarchies are a group of people governing the many, which is very similar to representative democracies today. I wonder why Greece did not keep their monarchy as a constitutional monarchy as many European countries have?

3. Your flowchart makes sense and is easy to follow. I do feel, however, that there are more connections that are not shown(I would say oligarchies and representative democracy are influenced by each other) and your analyses sometimes seemed a little choppy, and perhaps not as in depth as they could be. To improve this, spend more time analyzing and researching your influences, and try to write more substantial connections. Also refrain from using “I” in your text (if you do please capitalize it) and be careful with your spelling(“reforendum” is spelled as “referendum”).

Bycha!!
    Olav